- Automatic Headlights
- Cruise Control
- 105-amp alternator
- 13 gallon fuel tank
- 16" machined aluminum wheels
- 2.2L DOHC MFI 16-valve I4 Ecotec engine
- 3-point safety belts at all rear seating positions (2005)
- 3.63 axle ratio
- 60/40 split folding rear seat (2005)
- Adjustable steering column
- Air conditioning w/dust & pollen filtration system
- Analog instrumentation-inc: speedometer, tachometer, coolant temp gauge, fuel level gauge, trip odometer
- Automatic locking retractors for child safety seats in all seating positions except driver (2005)
- Cargo area carpet w/full trim
- Center front console w/sliding armrest, enclosed storage, (2) cup holders, (2) auxiliary pwr outlets
- Child security rear door locks (2005)
- Dual pwr mirrors
- Dual stage frontal impact airbags
- Electric pwr steering w/variable assist (2005)
- Emergency trunk release handle (2005)
- Energy absorbing instrument panel & steering column (2005)
- Engine immobilizing theft-deterrent system (2005)
- Fog lamps
- Front wheel drive
- Front/rear crumple zones (2005)
- Height-adjustable driver seat
- Height-adjustable front safety belts w/pretensioners & energy absorbing retractors (2005)
- Intermittent windshield wipers
- Lower anchorages & top tethers for children (LATCH) in all rear seating positions (2005)
- P205/55R16 all-season performance tires
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- Pwr windows
- Rear window defogger w/manual shut-off feature & timed reset (2005)
- Side-impact protection (2005)
- Soft ride suspension
For assistance, please call us @ 859.624.2277 or visit www.carsofkentucky.com for our complete inventory. You may also visit us at 356 Big Hill Ave, Richmond, KY 40475. See the difference Family Owned & Family Driven makes at Cars of Kentucky!
Vehicle Inquiry for 2006 Saturn ION ION 3 4dr Sdn Auto
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question to Cars of Kentucky.
Most vehicle purchases include a 90 Day Power Train Warranty (at no additional cost) if vehicle asking price is paid. Some vehicles do not apply. All vehicles are offered and sold “AS IS.” Please see a sales associate for additional details.
WHY ARE OUR PRICES SO LOW????
Cars of Kentucky operates as a wholesale dealer which means are goal is to sell vehicles under retail value. With each vehicle listing, you can compare our price vs our competitor’s price. – Our purchasing department uses the latest technology that allows us to do extensive market research on vehicles being sold in our market and within 500 miles of our market area. We then price our vehicles to be the best value available.
This is why customers travel from all over to buy from Cars of Kentucky. By pricing our vehicles in this fashion, we assure each customer gets the best price! We DO NOT inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest and we DO NOT play pricing games!
With over 35 years of being in business, we realize that value pricing is by far the best approach for our customers. Voted “Best of the Best” in Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales & Best Truck Dealership by Madison County Residents & The Richmond Register 8 times & counting!
Visit us at 356 Big Hill Ave, Richmond, KY 40475 or call us at 859.624.2277.