EXCELLENT SERVICE HISTORY WITH OVER 44 RECORDS // 3RD ROW SEATING
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Antenna, diversity
- Audio system feature, Bose 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system with 10 speakers
- Automatic level control, heavy-duty, air
- Battery, heavy-duty with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) (Included with (UE1) OnStar, 1-year Directions and Connection Plan)
- Body, power liftgate
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC Power
- Cooling, external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Cup holders, quad front dual second row and single third row
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Door handles, chrome
- Door locks, power programmable with lockout protection and power lock for liftgate
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI (E85) (403 hp (300.5 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [562.9 N-m] @ 4300 rpm) with E85 FlexFuel capability
- Fascia, front, body-color
- Fascia, rear, body-color
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen integral in front fascia
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature and tachometer
- Lighting, interior courtesy with theater dimming
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming includes OnStar controls
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, color-keyed with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and programmable to provide curb view when in reverse
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside with chrome accents
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display, audible warning and instrument panel-mounted shutoff switch
- Rearview camera system
- Remote vehicle start
- Safety belts first and second row belts to body, third row belts to seat, lap and shoulder all seating positions
- Steering wheel controls mounted audio and Driver Information Center controls
- Steering wheel, power-tilt, color-keyed with wood and leather-wrapped rim
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Suspension Package, Road Sensing electronically controlled shock absorbers
- Suspension, front independent, SLA coil over shock and stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear 5-link coil springs
- Tail lamps, LED illumination
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III+
- Throttle control, electronic
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare
- Tire, full-size spare, P265/70R17-113S blackwall
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits and 7-way sealed connector
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors with extenders
- Windows, power with driver and front passenger Express-Up/Down and lockout features
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wipers, front intermittent, Rainsense
The Cadillac Escalade is big and powerful, capable of towing trailers of 7600 to 8300 pounds. In its most popular configuration, the Escalade seats seven. It's a stylish truck, with a bold yet smooth, integrated, sculpted look. This Escalade comes to us as a new dealership trade and has an excellent service history with over 44 records. Sporting AWD and 3rd Row Seating providing more than what you would expect.
For assistance, please call us @ 859.624.2277 or visit www.carsofkentucky.com for our complete inventory. See the difference Family Owned & Family Driven makes at Cars of Kentucky! Voted “Best of the Best” in Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales & Best Truck Dealership by Madison County Residents & The Richmond Register 8 times & counting!
Vehicle Inquiry for 2009 Cadillac Escalade AWD 4dr
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question to Cars of Kentucky.
90 Day Power Train Warranty included on most vehicle purchases under 200K miles and less than 20 years old if retail price is paid. Some vehicles do not apply. Please ask sales associate for details.
WHY ARE OUR PRICES SO LOW????
Our purchasing department has the latest technology that gives us the ability to do extensive market research to find out what similar vehicles are being sold for in our market AND within 500 miles of our market. Then we price our vehicles to be the best value available. This is why people travel so far to buy our vehicles! By using this price system, we assure each of our customers the best price.
We DO NOT inflate our prices in the hopes of winning a negotiating contest with our customers and We DO NOT play pricing games!
With over 35 years of being in business, we realize that value pricing is by far the best approach for our customers. Voted “Best of the Best” in Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales & Best Truck Dealership by Madison County Residents & The Richmond Register 8 times & counting!